This property will be available from March 27, 2018.
Optimal Position, 100m from Station!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in one of Castle Hill's most central locations is this stylish, freshly renovated 2 bedroom apartment. Located on the third floor, the apartment exudes warmth, brightness whilst simultaneously allowing for low-maintenance living.
Entering the apartment, you will be amazed by the quality of the renovations and high-end finishes. The updated, open-plan kitchen overlooks the over-sized dining and living areas, which flow seamlessly onto the outside balcony, making this the perfect floor plan for any family, entertainer or down-sizer. There are two huge bedrooms, both with built-in robes, offering a stunning leafy outlook. The master boasts a quality, designer renovated ensuite and with an extra private balcony off the master bedroom, you will feel at home straight away.
Centrally located, this apartment is a 100m walk to the new Castle Hill Train Station and Bus Interchange via your own private gate. Be the envy of all your friends and family when you show them you are within walking distance to the Castle Towers Shopping Centre, restaurants and schools.
The complex also provides a fenced in-ground pool with entertaining area, making this a fantastic option for those hot summer days.
- 100m walk to future Castle Hill Train Station & buses via your own private gate
- Castle Hill High School & Castle Hill Public School catchments
- Two huge bedrooms with built-ins, master with renovated ensuite
- Renovated quality designer bathrooms
- Two separate private balconies
- Secure building with intercom key pass & lift access from basement to your floor
- New LED Lighting throughout
- Fenced in-ground pool with entertaining area
- Remote control double lock up garage with large storage area
With clear instructions that this MUST BE leased by 27th February, be sure to contact our property management team to find out more information or book a private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Ray White Castle Hill
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.