Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Perfect for the Extented Family!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A wonderful opportunity to secure a fantastic family residence in the sought after Roxborough Park Estate is now possible! The house is a easy walk to City buses, local parkland reserves, Waves Fitness and Aquatic Centre, Baulkham Hills High School, Gilroy Catholic College and is also within the catchment for Excelsior Primary School.
Conveniently located on a level landscaped garden block, with side access for boat or caravan, this home offers an open plan, light filled family living and polished timber floors throughout the upstairs level.
Features of the property include:
* Large central kitchen with wrap around bench-tops and new stainless steel appliances
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Separate media room with teenage retreat/in-law accommodation
* Covered all year round decked alfresco entertaining directly off the Kitchen
* Paved BBQ area connected to Natural Gas
* Recently renovated family bathroom
* Large work shop and storage room with separate front access
* Natural Gas Timber look convection heater
* Enormous laundry with ironing area leading to a discrete clothes line
This great family residence would be the perfect option for a multitude of home businesses because of the separate front entrance.
With clear instructions that the property MUST BE SOLD we look forward to seeing you at our next open for inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
697m² / 0.17 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.