Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Immediate Development Site - DA & CC Approved for 6 Villas! Over Half Acre in Castle Hill!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ray White has the pleasure of marketing No. 86 Excelsior Ave, Castle Hill. Open home by appointment only.
The huge 2,087sqm parcel is improved by a four bedroom home with a number of living areas. Already DA and Construction Certificate approved for over 55's villas residential project. The six single level villas yet to be built would be the most exciting opportunity offered in the Castle Hill market for a number of years. The location is in a highly sought after part of Castle Hill, characterised by a high number of people downsizing in the immediate area. It is in close proximity to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, upcoming Castle Hill Train Station, Waves Fitness and Aquatic Centre and local buses.
There are 5 x 3 bedroom villas and 1 x 2 bedroom villas ranging in size from 162sqm to 205sqm all having parking for 2 cars. All villas enjoy a private spacious patio & courtyard, top quality fixtures and fittings, ample storage facilities plus an abundance of common open spaces within the complex.
Major selling points:
- Over half an acre, 2,087sqm in a highly sought after part of Castle Hill
- DA and CC approval for 6 villas
- 6 x single level villas ranging from 162 to 205sqm with basement parking for 2 cars
- Highly sought after location within 2.1km of Castle Towers Shopping Centre
- 3km to Stockland Mall Shopping Centre
- Around 50m to Excelsior Avenue bus stops
- Around 2.5 km to upcoming Castle Towers Train Station
- Around 850m to Waves Fitness and Aquatic Centre
- Around 1.3km to Hills Private Hospital
- Around 6km to Norwest Private Hospital
- Close to shops, schools and local bus stops
For additional information call Andy Lin on 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney on 0431 073 780.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.