Spectacular Blue Chip Property. Not to be missed!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located within the prestigious Castlewood Estate' and surrounded by architecturally designed homes, this quality property comprises an extensive and tasteful family home well situated on half an acre of prime Castle Hill real estate. In close proximity to the rail link due for completion in 2019, you won't find a more ideal location than this.
This full brick beauty has it all. The serious entertainer will be delighted by the circular drive and porte-cochere that delivers guests into the entrance foyer, thence into the huge formal lounge complete with elegant bar and outstanding centrepiece fireplace. Dinner parties will spill seamlessly from indoor dining to sun-lit terraced outdoor entertaining spaces overlooking the sparkling pool. The marble benchtops and gas cooking of a superb galley kitchen add the finishing touches to this perfect entertainer's package.
The accommodation wing is no less appealing, offering a majestic master with ensuite, walk-in robe, and balcony
overlooking the pool, as well as three additional double bedrooms, all with built-ins. Light abounds throughout, as this skilfully designed home uses the aspect of this eastern wing to advantage. High ceilings and polished floorboards add a touch of class.
Downstairs you will find the double garage, as well as the laundry, third bathroom, and copious storage. Landscaped gardens and manicured lawns complete the picture of a property that has been designed to delight.
Main selling points:
- Sensational 2037sqm level block improved by a spectacular 4 bedroom family home with North facing backyard.
- Double Brick 4 double bedrooms, expansive contemporary eat-in kitchen plus separate dining room,
- Delightful formal lounge
- Huge internal laundry and storage below
- Excellent outdoor entertaining with salted inground pool
- High level of amenity - easy distance from Castle Towers shopping centre, handy to upcoming rail due for completion 2019
- Within the catchment for Castle Hill Public School and Castle Hill High School. Close to St Bernadette's Primary School, affiliated with Gilroy High School.
For additional information call Andy Lin 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney 0431 073 780.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.