Auction location: 8 Ferngreen Way Castle Hill
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Bushland Oasis in Sought After Estate!
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
This stately tri-level residence is located in one of Castle Hill's most sought after and tightly held estates "Castlewood", renowned for its quality immaculately kept prestigious homes and large parcels of land, 8 Ferngreen Way is enviously positioned in one of its finest streets overlooking a forest like native backdrop on a substantial 2350m block.
Meticulously renovated inside out, from changing every window and external door to re-configuring its floor plan, the owners have lovingly redesigned this home with no expense spared to make the most of its wonderful environment, turning the property into a modern entertainers delight whilst still maintaining its unique character.
A welcoming twin set of French doors at the front impeccably fuses the indoors and the outdoors while only giving a glimpse of what the home has to offer in sheer size and lifestyle.
This property also features a choice of outdoor entertaining areas including a spacious outdoor decking/balcony flowing from the upper level living overlooking the treetops.
The newly built and fully tiled in-ground pool is framed by an unobtrusive glass wrap around fence and is serviced by a state of the art cabana, boasting a luxurious and relaxing resort style feel in a whisper quiet setting.
The massive entertainment area on the lower level, accommodates a pool table and wet bar that connects to a furnished courtyard - leading to your own secluded hideaway at the very rear of the property; amongst the gum trees.
This unique oasis is only a short distance to parks, transport, Castle Towers, quality schools and of course the new Castle Hill Train Station.
- In-law accommodation potential
- Study plus four spacious bedrooms, two with en-suites
- Seamless flow from indoor to outdoor living areas
- Luxurious in-ground pool with state of the art cabana
- Sleek stone kitchen, with quality appliances
- Rumpus, home theatre and games room
- Ducted air, ducted vacuum, irrigation and alarm system
- Professional size work shop
- Ample storage areas including serviced garden shed
- Plantation shutters and timber floors
- Large choice of multi functional indoor and outdoor entertainment areas
Peter and Brendan look forward to meeting you at our first open or please contact us for a private viewing.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.