Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
All Amenities and Room to Grow!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are looking for a large home that will accommodate you and your family for years to come, you must inspect this wonderful property.
Sitting on 696m, this lovely property is an entertainers delight, with its large grassy yard, expansive pergola and in-ground swimming pool.
Furthermore, its central location provides easy access to Castle Towers, Castle Hill Business District, Norwest Business Park, public transport and local schools such as Gilroy College, Castle Hill High School and Baulkham Hills Selective High School.
- Tri-level design
- Open plan living and dining room
- Kitchen features a new cook top and ample storage views to backyard
- Downstairs living area has its own private entrance and bathroom, ideal as a play room, home theatre or as separate in-law accommodation
- Four bedrooms, all with timber floors and block out shutters
- The master bedroom with en-suite and access to outdoor entertaining area
- Magnificent pergola perfect for large gatherings
- Large in-ground pool
- Huge garden shed for additional storage.
- Over-sized auto double garage includes a work shop, under house storage and internal access
- Wide street frontage provides ample off street parking
- Multiple split system air conditioning units, ceiling fans and gas outlets
Don't miss the opportunity to make this wonderful house your home!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.