Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Near new masterpiece! A must see!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
RayWhite Castle Hill has the pleasure of marketing No. 1 Carisbrook St, Kellyville for public Auction on Saturday the 5th May 2018 at 1pm on-site.
Occupying the highly desired corner position, this Rawson built home boasts an abundance of living options to suit a growing family or astute investor with generous return available from the self-contained granny flat at the rear.
The home has a Northerly aspect which ensures an abundance of natural light fills this well-proportioned contemporary residence which drips sophistication.
The picture is completed by ideal access to amenities including shopping centres, excellent schools, handy transport including bus and the upcoming station, local fitness facilities, parks, etc.
* North facing, spacious 4 bedroom plus study
* Additional separate self-contained Granny Flat
* Open plan kitchen and dining area that flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area
* Quality modern appliances and ducted air-conditioning
* 4th guest toilet at ground floor
* Quiet Street with three street frontages
* Close to bus stop (approx.160M), Local ALDI store, shops, schools and upcoming Metro Stations
* Rouse Hill High School Catchment
* Easy distance from North Kellyville Square, the Bernie Mullane Sports Complex, Kellyville Village Shopping centre, Rouse Hill Shopping Centre, Rouse Hill High School, Hills Adventist College, Norwest Business Park, etc
A beautiful home for the family or the perfect opportunity for astute investors; Call Andy Lin on 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney on 0431 073 780 today before it's gone!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.