Near new 4 Bedroom plus study house with separate Granny flat. Motivated Vendor says Sell' !
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Quietly situated in one of the best locations of Kellyville, this quality built and smart designed home offers you both lifestyle and convenience.
Gracefully located on a corner position, with a sunny north facing aspect, this well-proportioned contemporary residence drips sophistication and offers an abundance of living areas over two light-filled levels. The well-appointed self-contained granny flat is the bonus to both owner occupiers and investors alike! The picture is completed by ideal access to amenities including shopping centres, excellent schools, handy transport including bus and the upcoming station, local fitness facilities, parks, etc.
* North facing, spacious 4 bedroom plus study
* Additional separate self-contained Granny Flat
* Open plan kitchen and dining area that flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area
* Quality modern appliances and ducted air-conditioning
* 4th guest toilet at ground floor
* Quiet Street with three street frontages
* Close to bus stop (approx.160M), Local ALDI store, shops, schools and upcoming Metro Stations
* Rouse Hill High School Catchment
* Easy distance from North Kellyville Square, the Bernie Mullane Sports Complex, Kellyville Village Shopping centre, Rouse Hill Shopping Centre, Rouse Hill High School, Hills Adventist College, Norwest Business Park, etc
A beautiful home for the family, or, with current rental income of $44,200 per annum, the perfect opportunity for astute investors; Call Andy Lin on 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney on 0431 073 780 today before it's gone!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.