Ray White Castle Hill
Spacious 4 Bedroom Home… Seeks New Family for Life.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Showcasing a family friendly layout, this spacious & contemporary 4 bedroom home is single level, with 3 car garaging and storage all nestled under the elevated facade. Set in an elevated position capturing a sunny Easterly aspect from the front veranda, it is bordering Castle Hill in the popular Roxborough Park Estate and is within walking distance of M2 city buses, Stockland Mall and Baulkham Hills High. Our motivated vendor is comitted to sell, do not miss this opportunity.
- Light filled L-Shape lounge and dining complimented by timber floors
- Large separate family/rumpus room
- Updated kitchen overlooks large family friendly rear yard
- Dining area flows to outdoor entertaining area
- Four bedrooms with built-ins & spacious main bedroom featuring ensuite and w/in robe
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious double garage with extra space for storage, and separate third lock up garage with mezzanine storage
- Walk to Excelsior Primary, St. Michaels, Gilroy College, Waves Swimming Pool, Parks and close to the proposed North West Rail Link
Don't miss this opportunity on purchasing your family home!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
696m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.