SOLD Under The Hammer $1,520,000
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
As soon as you arrive at the beautiful family home you can't help but see yourself living here.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Castle Hill's most secluded areas you can't hear a thing other than the kids playing in the pool.
Everything from the renovated kitchen to the hard wood floors has been done already so all you have to do is move in and enjoy.
The vendors have given us clear instructions to sell on auction day so ensure you are here!
- Approx 856 sqm Parcel of land
- Traditional wood burning fire place
- Walking distance to proposed Rail, Schools and Castle Towers
- Potential development opportunity (current zoning R3)
- Modern Kitchen with Stainless steel appliances
- Private and secluded backyard.
- Double carport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.