We are heading south. It's time to sell!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in the peaceful Knightsbridge Estate enclave this spacious and unique family home is ideal for those who enjoy privacy and relaxed living.
On a large 965sqrm parcel, it features beautiful landscaped gardens and sparkling in-ground salt water pool.
The floor to ceiling picture windows and skylights ensure that the home always feels bright and fresh. The open plan living spaces are large, with 5 metre high ceilings and blackbutt timber flooring. It is ideal for a large or growing family. The home is set high with sweeping district views of Fuller's Road & Fred Caterson bush reserves. Walking and bike trails start at the bottom of the driveway.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe including parents retreat;
- Three good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes (Bedroom 4 is perfect for guest or in-law accommodation);
- Downstairs study;
- Sun drenched rumpus (16ft ceilings);
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning;
- Three fully renovated bathrooms, two with under floor heating;
- Renovated gourmet kitchen with 40mm Caesar Stone bench tops, double oven, stainless steel European appliances and gas cooking;
- Covered alfresco entertaining area with servery to kitchen;
- Double lock up remote garage with workshop and wine cellar;
- Internal laundry;
- large parents retreat.
With ease of access to the best of everything Castle Hill has to offer:
-Walking distance to Samuel Gilbert Public School, Knightsbridge Shopping Village & Fred Caterson Sporting reserve;
-Short drive to the future Showground Road Train Station, Castle Hill High School, Castle Hill Bowling Club & RSL, Castle Towers Shopping & entertainment precinct;
-City M2/Local bus 50 metre walk;
-Norwest business precinct.
The highly motivated vendor has instructed the property MUST sold!
Attending the Open for Inspection is a must!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.