Ray White Castle Hill
Mark of Esteem
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
Sitting proudly in arguably Castle Hill's finest street, and nestled amongst some of the areas' best quality houses, this home is one of the star attractions. Built by the world renowned and award winning Binet Homes, this beauty has taken modern functionality to a new level through a perfect blend of space, luxury and technology. With a commanding street presence, this home occupies one of the highest points in Castle Hill giving some amazing Hills district vistas.
Filled with natural light inside, the lower level of the home flows through formal and informal living areas, and spills out to an alfresco entertainers dream in the rear. With a chefs quality kitchen inside, the outdoor kitchen is not to be out done plus there is a second barbeque area. Providing shelter there is an electronic vergola plus a glass roofed pergola. As a backdrop you will see an immaculate glass fence enclosed swimming pool plus balinese style hut covered 6 person spa. You can holiday at home every day for the rest of your lives. Also on the lower level you have a guest bedroom, and a fully functioning home theatre room complete with the best quality "Runco" projector.
As you walk upstairs, passing underneath the exquisite "Waterford Crystal" chandelier, you will find another 4 bedrooms. 2 of these have their own ensuites, whilst the other 2 share access to a main bathroom. The master bedroom of this home also has a walk in closet, a spacious parents retreat and a very private balcony, perfect for a peaceful morning coffee.
This home really needs to be seen to be believed. Come and spend some time to take in all the features. There are too many to list them all here, but some include :-
- Cherrybrook Technology HS zoning
- Triple garage with epoxy coated concrete floors
- 5 zone ducted air conditioning plus an gas fireplace
- Combination of ECO stone and sandstone paving around the house, yards and pool
- Entire house wired with "Sonos" sound system, installed by "Lifestyle Sound" and controlled by ipad
- 4 Skylights throughout with electric blinds to control the light
- Commercially paved driveway with Australian tiles
- Sandstone enclosed gardens including magnolias, camellias, roses, gardenias Japanese buxus and established hedges
- Only minutes drive to the thriving development precinct of Castle Hill
Established homes rarely come to the market in this street, do not miss your chance to own one of the best homes in Castle Hill. Call now for inspection times.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.