North Facing Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The motivated vendors have given clear instructions that the property 'MUST BE SOLD' and will be sold at auction.
Situated on the high side of the street on a large 935 square metre parcel of land in arguably one of the most sought after streets in Castle Hill. Located in the heart of the New England Estate is this amazing opportunity to purchase a beautiful family home that has been made available to the public for the first time in almost 19 years.
With easy access to public transport including City buses, Castle Towers shopping precinct, great local schools, amenities and only minutes walk to the soon completed Northwest Rail Link.
- Four large bedrooms with built in wardrobes & main with ensuite
- Large and level grassed rear yard with low maintenance gardens
- Down stairs teenage retreat/home office or workshop
- Back to base security alarm system
- Large family kitchen with meals area
- Split system air conditioning
- North facing
- Walk to Fred Caterson Reserve recreational fields
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Potential large side access with room for boat or caravan
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.