Large family home in Cherrybrook Technology HS Catchment
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Clear instructions from owner to agent "we are moving and we must sell"
North facing and situated on a large and level 873m2 (approx) parcel of land and centrally located in Castle Hill's highly sought after Oakhill estate, this double storey family residence is ready for a new owner. With easy access to public transport including City bus at your door, Castle Towers shopping precinct, Oakhill Shopping Village, Cherrybrook Technology High School, Oakhill College, Oakhill public and walking distance to the soon to be completed Cherrybrook station.
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Kitchen with Hartman stainless steel appliances
- Large backyard and sparkling in ground salt water pool
- Downstairs bedroom or home office
- Formal dining
- Separate meals area
- Formal living area
- Large rumpus
- Multipurpose living area upstairs perfect for the kids
- Double lock up garage
- Ducted zoned air conditioning
- Upstairs bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Easy maintainable gardens
- Freshly painted & ready to just move in
Make no mistake the property must be sold and will be sold at auction!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.