Sold by Andy Lin--Another Fantastic Result! More wanted!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Calling all families and astute investors! The owners of this fantastic property have bought elsewhere and will be departing this home on Auction day.
Ideally situated in the heart of Castle Hill, just a stone's throw to the upcoming Metro Station, Castle Towers Shopping Centre, sought after Castle Hill Primary School and High School, this great residence offers a quiet and family friendly locale with unlimited future development potential.
- 734 sqm parcel of land, currently zoned R3 with wide frontage
- Sun filled and Spacious open lounge/dining area flows seamlessly into the huge sunroom providing perfect alfresco entertaining
- Modern kitchen with quality Caesar stone benchtop and plenty of room for storage
- Three generous bedrooms all with built in ward-robes
- Additional Study Room/Office Space
- Family sized bathroom with spa bath featuring ceiling to floor Italian tiles
- Expansive North-facing landscaped easy care backyard
- Single lock up garage with ample off-street parking
- Catchment for both Castle Hill Primary School and High School
- 400 metres (approx.) to Castle Towers and 150 metres to M2 City bus
- 600 metres(approx.) to the upcoming Castle Hill Metro Station
The opportunity to secure this Blue-Ribbon walking distance property to Castle Hills Central Shopping precinct and the upcoming Northwest Rail Link is now available!
THIS WILL BE SOLD!!
Call Andy Lin on 0433 433 093 or Philip Kelly on 0407 000 991 today to arrange an inspection!
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.