Another ONE SOLD BY Andy Lin and Brett Macartney!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
The first time offered in 40 years, Ray White has the pleasure of marketing No. 10 Kentwell Ave, Castle Hill for Public Auction on Saturday, 8th July 2017 at 11.30am.
Earmarked by the State Government as a possible high-rise location, the land is one of the most valuable parcels offered in a number of years.
Improved by a character filled 3-bedroom cottage with tandem car parking, the home is ready to move in or leased with a passive income whilst plans are made for a grand residence or simply sit and hold until the land uses change.
The 702sqm (approx.) parcel is already R3 Zoned which lends itself to townhouse and other medium density development. Adjoining property is on the market and the combined parcel may provide you two street frontages and strategic stake in a larger scheme.
The land across the road is owned by the shopping centre and as per the State Government plan may be retail uses in the future. One day you may literally be able to walk across the road to the shopping centre.
Main selling points:
1. Already R3 Zoned and potential for future rezoning uplift to high density and located opposite land owned by the shopping centre;
2. Approximately 350m to Castle Towers Shopping Centre;
3. Approximately 500m to Proposed Castle Towers Train Station completion in 2019;
4. Easy flowing home with open plan living and dining and three large bedrooms with built-ins, kitchen, air conditioning in the main bedroom, laundry, bathroom, entertaining deck and tandem car parking;
5. Established landscaped gardens in the front and back yard which is easy to maintain;
6. Central location in a quiet street;
7. Within easy walking distance to library, schools and buses.
Open For Inspection: Wednesday 6-7pm and Saturday 11-11:30am.
For additional information call Andy Lin on 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney 0431 073 780.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.