Castle Hill's Golden Mile - NEEDS TO BE SOLD
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Ray White Castle Hill has the pleasure of marketing No. 58 Castle St, Castle Hill for Public Auction on Saturday, 12th August 2017 at 10:30am.
Earmarked by the State Government as a proposed R4 zoned high-rise location, the land is one of the most sought after parcels of land offered in a number of years.
This 4 bedroom family home boasts location and ease of access to public transport. Located conveniently in the heart of Castle Hill, this property offers 835sqm (approx.) of prime real estate which is proposed R4 Zoned which lends itself to high-rise units and other high density developments.
With Castle Towers recently acquiring neighbouring properties and the plans for redevelopment (as per the State Government plan), this property offers a strategic foothold for the astute investor.
Main selling points:
1. Already R3 Zoned and proposed for R4 Zoning- high density development
2. Approximately 400m to Castle Towers Shopping Centre;
3. Approximately 450m to Proposed Castle Towers Train Station completion in 2019;
4. Easy flowing light filled home with open plan living and dining and four large bedrooms with built-ins, kitchen, laundry, bathroom, entertaining deck, pool, garage and tandem car parking;
5. Large backyard with landscaped gardens that is easy to maintain
6. Within easy walking distance to library, schools and buses.
For additional information call Karl Anthony on 0457 120 174 or Robbie Awad on 0428 888 648.
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.