Another ONE SOLD BY Andy Lin and Brett Macartney! More Wanted!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
The first time offered in 28 years, Ray White has the pleasure of marketing No. 1 Worthing Ave, Castle Hill for Public Auction on Saturday, 26th August 2017 at 11am.
Earmarked by the State Government as a possible high-rise location, the land is one of the most valuable parcels offered in a number of years.
Improved by a character filled 3-bedroom home with parking for three cars, the home is ready to move in or leased with a passive income whilst plans are made for a grand residence or simply sit and hold until the land uses change.
The 841sqm (approx.) parcel is already R3 Zoned which lends itself to townhouse and other medium density development. Adjoining property is on the market and the combined parcel may provide you two street frontages and strategic stake in a larger scheme.
The land in close proximity is owned by the shopping centre and as per the State Government plan may be retail uses in the future. One day you may literally be able to walk a very short distance to the shopping centre.
Main selling points:
1. Already R3 Zoned and potential for future rezoning uplift to high density and located in close proximity to land owned by the shopping centre;
2. Approximately 350m to Castle Towers Shopping Centre;
3. Approximately 500m to upcoming Castle Hill Train Station completion in 2019;
4. Easy flowing home with open plan living and dining and three large bedrooms, kitchen, air conditioning in the main living room, laundry, bathroom, entertaining porch and single garage, single carport, storage room and covered entertaining area;
5. Established landscaped gardens in the front and back yard which are easy to maintain;
6. Central location in a quiet street;
7. Within easy walking distance to library, schools and buses.
For additional information call Andy Lin on 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney 0431 073 780.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.