Another ONE SOLD BY Andy Lin and Brett Macartney! More Wanted!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ray White has the pleasure of marketing No. 11A Tower Court, Castle Hill for Public Auction on Saturday, 26th August 2017 at 12pm.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this outstanding Torrens Title duplex is positioned in a highly desirable pocket of Castle Hill within a short distance to the upcoming Showground Road Train Station completion in 2019 and a short drive to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, Kellyville Plaza Shopping Centre, Norwest Business Park, schools and buses.
This double storey duplex has a minimal number of stairs, three large double bedrooms with built-ins and district views over Castle Hill. The downstairs area has a generous sized rumpus and a meals area which leads onto a covered entertaining veranda. Step off the veranda onto a lovely grassed area which wraps around the home, providing a perfect play area for the children or grandchildren. The kitchen is contemporary with gas cooking and an abundance of storage options! This is a must see for downsizers, young families or investors!
* Generous master ensuite with built-ins and district views
* Huge double storey duplex with 3 large bedrooms, minimal number of stairs and a contemporary kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage options
* Abundance of living options downstairs including a huge rumpus and dining room, meals area off the kitchen and entertaining verandah
* 402sqm block with wrap around grassed area which is a perfect play area and easy to maintain
* Other features include internal laundry, powder room, entertaining patio, double automated lock up garage with internal access and ducted zoned air conditioning
* Central location in a quiet street
* Within easy walking distance to shops, schools and buses
For additional information call Andy Lin on 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney 0431 073 780.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.