Contact Joel Simpson 0450 907 598
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated on a level 930 m2 garden block located in the highly sought New England Estate of Castle Hill and within walking distance to the upcoming Showground Train Station, this fully renovated and beautifully presented single level residence is oozing charm and character. This immaculate and sun drenched family home benefiting from it's North facing aspect has a fully functional modern floor plan and is ideal for a multitude of buyers.
- Three large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Dining room overlooks your private yard through a large bay window
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel, European appliances
- Formal and in-formal living spaces complete with wood fire place and bamboo timber floors
- Travertine tiled alfresco area and entertaining area perfect for the large family get together
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2KW solar power
- Electric hot water system
- Rain water tank for garden use only
- Walking distance to Samuel Gilbert Public and Castle Hill High Schools
- Castle Towers Shopping and entertainment precinct
- Fred Caterson recreation and sport complex
- Easy access to public transport including city buses at your door
The owners of the property have given clear instructions.. WE ARE SELLING!
It is available to view at anytime so call today without delay!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.