Another One Sold by Andy Lin and Brett Macartney! More Wanted!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The first time offered in 57 years, Ray White has the pleasure of marketing No.9 Worthing Ave, Castle Hill for Public Auction on Saturday, 21st October at 11.30am.
Earmarked by the State Government as a possible high-rise location, the land is one of the most valuable parcels offered in a number of years.
Improved by a character filled 3-bedroom brick home with parking for two cars, the home is ready to move in or leased with a passive income whilst plans are made to renovate or simply sit and hold until the land uses change.
The 841sqm (approx.) parcel is already R3 Zoned which lends itself to townhouse and other medium density development.
The land in close proximity is owned by the shopping centre and as per the State Government plan may be retail uses in the future. One day you may literally be able to walk a very short distance to the shopping centre.
Main selling points:
1. Already R3 Zoned and potential for future rezoning uplift to high density and located in close proximity to land owned by the shopping centre;
2. Approximately 550m to Castle Towers Shopping Centre;
3. Approximately 750m to upcoming Castle Hill Train Station completion in 2019;
4. Easy flowing well maintained home with open plan living and dining and three large bedrooms, kitchen, laundry, bathroom, Ducted air-conditioning,covered patio, double garage, Storage & large flat grassed area for the children to play;
5. Established landscaped gardens in the front and back yard which are easy to maintain;
6. Central location in a quiet street;
7. Within short walking distance to upcoming Station, Shopping Center, library, schools and buses;
8. Massive 841 Sqm Regular sized Land
For additional information call Andy Lin on 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney 0431 073 780.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.