Gorgeous Massive Double Brick House, motivated vendor says Sell!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is a home of rare quality, gracefully located on the high side of the street, with a sunny north facing aspect. Set squarely on a huge 939sqm block, the contemporary Double Brick residence drips sophistication and offers an abundance of living areas over two light-filled levels. The picture is completed by ideal access to amenities including excellent schools, local fitness facilities, parks, Shopping Centres and handy transport including bus and upcoming rail.
On entry, the visitor is greeted by the superb foyer featuring a grand staircase to the bedroom level. On the ground floor are the wonderful living areas - the luxuriously appointed formal lounge, a light and airy dining room opening onto the tiled outdoor entertaining area, and an expansive eat-in kitchen appointed to perfection with induction cooking, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and melamine cupboards. Also on the ground floor, with easy access to kitchen and full bathroom, is a handy study or guest bedroom. Perfect for in-law accommodation!
Upstairs, be enthralled by the lovely master with ensuite and balcony, plus four more double bedrooms. All bedrooms are complete with built-ins, and light abounds throughout, as this skillfully designed home makes the most of its northerly aspect.
A beautiful home for the family, or, with current rental income of $52,000 per annum, the perfect opportunity for the serious investor. Either way, this one is much too good to be missed.
1. Accessible and attractive 939sqm level block improved by a spectacular Double Brick 5 bedroom family home with northerly aspect
2. Other features: 5 double bedrooms with sixth bedroom or study, expansive contemporary eat-in kitchen plus separate dining room, delightful formal lounge, huge internal laundry
3. Close to city buses (50m to bus stop), and upcoming train station
4. High level of amenity - easy distance from the popular Castle Hill RSL, Waves Aquatic Centre, Castle Towers shopping centre
5. Within the catchment for Excelsior Public School and easy walk to Gilroy College
For additional information or to arrange appointment for inspections, call Andy Lin 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney 0431 073 780.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.