We have set our date. It's time to go!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
The owners of this beautiful home have set their auction date and have given clear instructions "THE HOME WILL BE SOLD"
Set high and mighty overlooking permanent bush reserve within the prestigious Castlewood Estate you will find this stunning family home which is sure to impress.
An abundance of living space makes this a great family home, including a large, separate rumpus room that leads out to the outdoor entertaining area overlooking the north facing, private and spacious yard.
An ideal family home with plenty of room for kids to play in the long summer afternoons.
Offering an open plan meals area off the new kitchen as well as a formal lounge and dining room featuring a picturesque bay window and plenty of natural light.
Perfectly positioned in a leafy green setting, nearby parklands and within close proximity to amenities including local bus stops, Castle Towers, future Castle Hill Station, Castle Hill Public School and Castle Hill High School.
- Four spacious bedrooms upstairs with built in robes
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Fifth bedroom or study downstairs
- Formal lounge room with fireplace
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooking, stone tops and stainless steel appliances
- Ducted Air con, Alarm & Gas Heating
- Land Size: 840sqm approx.
- Automatic Double Lock up Garage
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.