650 Metres walk to upcoming station; Five bedrooms plus study on one level
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Clear instructions to agent, THE PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD !!!
Presenting an outstanding opportunity to secure a single level home ideal for the growing family, extended families or investors looking to capitalize on future wealth and growth.
The property is set on a substantial 1035sqm parcel of land. Located only moments walk (650m approx.) to the Showground Train Station in a peaceful tree-lined street of Castle Hill's highly sought after New England Estate. This immaculate, sun drenched family home benefiting from it's North facing aspect is yours for the taking.
With easy access to public transport including City Buses, Castle Towers shopping precinct, Samuel Gilbert Public and Castle Hill High Schools, Fred Caterson recreational sporting complex and only minutes walk to the soon to be completed Norwest Rail Link.
- Family home on one level
- Segregated main bedroom with ensuite.
- Study off the main bedroom or perfect for nursery.
- Four bedrooms located at the rear of the home with built in wardrobes.
- Fully renovated ensuite and main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Two large light filled living spaces plus formal dining.
- Detached double lock up garage with drive through access to rear.
- Over-sized and very private yard with space for granny flat (STCA) OR Pool.
- Large alfresco entertaining area.
- Air conditioning in most rooms.
- Central gourmet kitchen with casual meals area over-looking the backyard.
- Cathedral ceilings.
- Original owners.
- Zoned for Samuel Gilbert Public School & Castle Hill High School
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the i fort Marion contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given to Ray White Castle Hill or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct there own investigations into all matter relating to the purchase of the property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.