Ray White Castle Hill
Another one SOLD by Andy Lin and Brett Macartney; More wanted!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Calling all families and astute investors! Clear instruction from the Vendor this one has to be sold!
Proposed by the Local Council as a R3 terrace development location, this home is one of the most valuable parcels of land to come on the market for a number of years.
Ideally situated in the heart of Castle Hill, just a stones throw to the upcoming Metro Station, Castle Towers Shopping Centre, buses, Castle Hill Primary and High School. This superb residence offers a quiet and family friendly locale with excellent future development potential.
The entry to the home opens into a galley style kitchen with a meals area that flows into the sizeable rumpus or games room. With a spacious living area, four double bedrooms and main with ensuite this is the ideal family home. The living room has a view of the expansive yard, opening out to the covered entertaining area with BBQ and tranquil swimming pool, perfect for entertaining or relaxing on those long summer days! The rear of the property backs onto a beautiful nature reserve providing a peaceful backdrop. Complete with a double vehicle garage, this home will earn you a good rental dollar while development and land-use plans are coming to fruition.
- 701 sqm parcel of land, within Castle Hill North redevelopment Precinct.
- Spacious 4 Bedroom, 2 bathroom, Master with Ensuite.
- Open plan dining and living area.
- Stylish Rumpus room and large covered courtyard perfect for family entertaining.
- Expansive landscaped easy care backyard with saltwater swimming pool and great privacy.
- Double Garage plus ample off street parking.
- Catchment for both Castle Hill Primary School and High School.
- 700 Metres (approx.) to Castle Towers and 400 metres to M2 City Bus.
- 800 Metres (approx.) to upcoming Castle Hill Metro Station.
- Tightly held by the same owner for 20 years.
Opportunity to secure this Blue-Ribbon location in walking distance to Castle Towers Shopping Precinct and the upcoming Northwest Rail Link is now available!
This WILL BE SOLD!
Call Andy Lin on 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney on 0431 073 780 today to arrange an inspection
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.