Spacious, Light Filled Entertainer
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Another property sold by Joel Simpson and his team.
If you're thinking of selling call Joel today 0450 907 598
Presenting an outstanding opportunity to secure a large family home ideal for the growing family, extended families or investors looking to capitalize on future wealth and growth.
Superbly placed within the sought after locale of The Kings Road Estate this impressive family home is positioned in a prime location, with easy access to Sherwood Ridge and St Angela's Primary, William Clarke College, Castle Hill High and the Fred Caterson sporting complex.
Kellyville Plaza and Castle Hill entertaining precinct are only a short drive away, With easy access to public transport and only minutes to the soon to be completed Sydney Metro Northwest Rail link.
- Large 904 square metre parcel of land
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Stylish and renovated bathrooms
- Study/home office or optional fifth bedroom perfect for in-law or guest accommodation
- Multiple spacious formal living areas
- Fully renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and large butlers pantry
- Wood fireplace and bay windows
- Ducted air-conditioning & Solar panels
- Large travertine tiled alfresco area with good sized yard and room for a pool
- Additional private courtyard catches the afternoon sun
- Central gourmet kitchen with casual meals area over-looking the backyard
- Manicured, low maintenance gardens
The vendors of this amazing family home have given clear instructions that the property must be sold and will be sold at Auction!
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given to Ray White Castle Hill or its agent as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct there own investigations into all matter relating to the purchase of the property.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.