Ray White Castle Hill
A GREAT ENTERTAINER
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Inspections by appointment. Only genuine buyers need apply
A Wayne Fitzsimmons residence situated in a quiet and private cul-de-sac backing onto Fred Caterson Reserve and within a short distance to all amenities.
The tranquil ambiance and surroundings, the natural flow of the interiors dress with neutral colours, hardwood bamboo timber flooring and natural cedar blinds throughout,
create the perfect package for those in touch with nature and quality living!
Boasting a versatile floor plan of formal and informal areas, including lounge and dining,family and rumpus, 5 spacious bedrooms including 4 with built-ins and main bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobes. A downstairs bedroom with access to own bathroom ideal for in-law accommodation or a guest room.
The large and well appointed kitchen adjoins the breakfast area looking out to the pool and is complimented with rounded black natural granite bench tops and Miele induction cook top.
Divine in all seasons this magnificent outdoor Balinese inspired resort style entertainer is set with 2 Bali huts, jacuzzi and a saltwater solar heated in-ground swimming pool... enjoying the bush reserve which attracts a variety of wildlife, your family and friends will have so much fun here...
And for the fitness conscious the versatile 2 car garage has been transformed into a sports gym, plus there is direct access from the rear of the house to the reserve walking tracks, playground, basketball hall, tennis courts and a sports field.
- 5 Minutes walk to transport, Homemaker Centre, 2 great childcare centres, TAFE, and 10 minutes to Kellyville Plaza
- Reputable Samuel Gilbert Public school zone
- Private and secluded
- Great views to the bush reserve
- Tropical backyard setting with abundant wildlife visiting
- Hardwood bamboo timber flooring throughout
- Quality fittings and inclusions
- Cedar Blinds throughout
- New reverse - cycle air conditioning with 4 separate zones
- Grid-connected solar panels reducing your power bill by $450 per quarter
- Large saltwater in-ground pool with new equipment and solar heating
- 7 person hot Waite ozone spa/jacuzzi used with peroxide only, safe for the children
- Rainwater tank connected for watering the lawns
- New roof insulation
- New top class guttering with integrated leaf-screens
- Large versatile rumpus/home office
- Modern style double carport
- All glass verandah
- Back to base multi-zone alarm system
- Two garden sheds conveniently placed
- Connected to bonded double line ADSL broadband Internet
Contact Elsy Sovinsky on 0403 112 830 for more information or an inspection.
923m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.