Ray White Castle Hill
Best In Complex…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Elegant, easy care, modern living, this superb townhouse is set within a quiet and sought-after location. Boasting a generous double storey design, free flowing light filled interiors and all opening onto a large outdoor area, ideal for the kids.
- Spacious open plan living complimented by its' light fittings & floating timber floors.
- Generous kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances (inc new dishwasher) alloverlooking the living area and backyard
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Three double bedrooms upstairs, all with built-ins
- Renovated bathroom with bath tub and a third toilet downstairs, perfect for entertaining
- Spaciously set main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Double automatic garage with internal access and visitors parking
- Huge undercover entertaining area, with landscaped private backyard.
- Complex features a large common area with swimming pool and tennis court for your enjoyment
STRATA: $700 per quarter
Centrally located, the property is within easy walking distance of Castle Hill RSL, Castle Towers, Primary and High Schools, Council Library, cinema and a host of restaurants, ensuring an exciting and cosmopolitan lifestyle. With future rail under construction this is a prime opportunity for any home owner or investor. Vendor has well set plans and are ready to move.
Auction Venue: Castle Hill Bowling Club.
Castle Street, Castle Hill.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
288m² / 0.07 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.