Stylish, Renovated Castle Hill Gem!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in Castle Hill's most central location is this beautiful, freshly renovated 2 bedroom apartment. Located on the ground floor, allowing for convenience and easy access, the apartment is perfect for low maintenance living.
Entering the apartment the home radiates brightness while the new Wonderwood flooring gives this apartment a huge wow factor! There is a fully renovated and stunning Nobby's open-plan kitchen with built-in wine fridge space. The large living and dining rooms flow seamlessly onto the outside balcony, allowing for the perfect floor-plan for entertaining. There are two generous-sized light filled bedrooms, with a large walk-in robe to the master. The complex also provides a fenced in-ground pool with entertaining and barbecue area, making this a fantastic option for those hot summer days.
Centrally located, this apartment is walking distance to the new Castle Hill train station, bus interchange, Castle Towers Shopping Centre, restaurants and schools. This apartment is ideal for any downsizer, family or investor moving into a premium Hills District location.
- Walking distance to the new Castle Hill Train Station, Bus Interchange and Castle Towers
- Castle Hill High School & Castle Hill Public School catchments
- Two generous-sized bedrooms, master with walk-in robe
- Renovated Nobbys Kitchen with gas cooking and Bianco Benchtops
- Private balcony off living area and second bedroom
- Secure building with internal alarm system & video intercom
- Split System Air-conditioner to Master bedroom
- Fenced in-ground pool with barbecue area
- Automatic Garage
- Low strata fees
With clear instructions that this MUST BE SOLD, be sure to contact Daniel Llamas or Kael Sharp to find out more information or to book a private inspection.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.