Boutique Acreage Estate in Baulkham Hills Shire - Giant 6806.6m² parcel of land
Riverview Hills presents as an exciting opportunity for people who want more land for their money, or simply want a change in lifestyle and more space.
Small acreage blocks have become something of a rarity in Sydney, and these present as an excellent opportunity for those wanting the country life, and all that has to offer, within the Sydney metro area.
Riverview Hills backs onto the beautiful Cattai National Park which provides a great place for family picnics, canoeing, fishing, and bike riding. The Hawkesbury River also flanks the park, with boat ramps just a stone's throw away.
Other features of Riverview Hills include:
- Giant 6806.6m2 parcel of land
- Adjacent to the award winning Riverside Oaks Golf course, which boasts restaurants, bars and day spa.
- A short drive to Pitt Town shopping village.
- A 12 min drive to the Historic Windsor shopping precinct and 20 min to Rouse Hill Town Centre and the soon to be North West Rail Link.
- Bushy parklands maintain that sense of serenity.
- Public and private schools, hospitals, Castle Towers Shopping Centre and Norwest Business Park are all within the area.
- Wide frontage means you can build your dream home with lots of space for a pool, tennis court, a caravan or a boat.
- Rural fencing on three sides
- Mostly cleared and flat / gently rolling with a few trees
Inspections strictly by appointment only.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.