Calling all Families and Investors! Lovely home on a massive 860m² flat block in great location!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This lovely single level home perched on the high side of the street, is located in a highly sought-after pocket of Glenhaven, considered a blue-chip suburb in Hills District real estate circles.
The huge flat regular shaped 860sqm block has a 21.7 metre frontage and is graced by a delightful four bedroom home. The master bedroom has an ensuite, and the remaining three spacious bedrooms, most with built- ins, share a family bathroom. The tidy kitchen leads to a spacious laundry and opens into a sizable family room with ample space to accommodate a work/study station. The family room spills out into the covered patio and BBQ area overlooking an expansive lawn perfect for outdoor games and family activities. And for year-round relaxation and enjoyment the Jacuzzi is sheltered under the cover of its own gazebo. The formal lounge steps off the entrance hall at the front of the house where the fragrant garden greets visitors.
This house is perfectly proportioned to offer flexibility for a growing family while at the same time offering the quiet ambiance of a sanctuary suitable for a couple looking to downsize from a multilevel home. Of course it would equally reward the investor, being close to shops, schools and public transport. Perfect home with lifestyle and convenience~!
1. Well maintained single level residence perfect for families and investors alike.
2. Huge flat regular shaped 860sqm block providing the light-filled home a perfect northerly orientation.
3. Four generous bedrooms, two living areas and spacious kitchen, separate laundry.
4. Other features: Solar Energy ventilation system, solar powered home, gas cooking, double garage, internal laundry, covered patio and gazebo with spa.
5. Close to school, buses and local shopping centre.
6. Within the catchment for Samuel Gilbert Primary School and Castle Hill High School.
For additional information call Andy Lin on 0433 433 093 or Brett Macartney 0431 073 780.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.