SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! ANOTHER GREAT RESULT ACHIEVED BY ELSY SOVINSKY!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
WE HAVE MANY DISAPOINTED BUYERS THAT MISSED OUT!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE PROPERTIES TO SELL IN THE AREA, IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SELLING OR SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR PROPERTY IS WORTH IN THE CURRENT MARKET PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ELSY DIRECTLY ON 0403 112 830
Only minutes from the city life yet a true country living to enjoy the peace,tranquility and atmospehere that you and your family very well deserve. Certainly the place that would accomodate all your family and business needs. The best of both worlds!
The perfect setting and environment for your very much loved horses! Fully equipped for Agistment and set on 5 luscious arable acres this unique property represents unlimited opportunities for the horse breeder or horse enthusiast, tradesperson and the extended family.
First time offered in 33 years this delightful gem was carefully planned and designed it's one of a kind. Very seldom properties like this come on to the market.
• This is a fully fenced property with two automated security gates, being the main gate with a wide access for a large truck, trailer or a boat highly suitable for a trades person.
There are 3 homes:
• The 38sqr main home consists of 3 bedrooms, study, separate lounge and dining areas, family room. Near new open plan American Oak kitchen with 40ml granite bench tops and quality appliances including an induction cook top. Fully renovated designer bathroom, surround sound system, near new wool carpets and reversed cycle air conditioning.
• The second house is adjoined by a lovely undercover pergola and is of full brick construction with 2 spacious bedrooms, 3 way bathroom, large kitchen with walk-in pantry, large lounge/dining areas, near new wool carpets and fully ducted air conditioning.
• The third is a self contained guest house with lounge/dining areas, own bathroom and laundry; split system air conditioning and is privately positioned yet beautifully integrated.
• There are 5 yards and 4 paddocks with post and rail as well as electric fencing.
• Every yard is complete with individual full brick open stables; including 2 yards with adjoining lock up stables with cyclone wire high fencing, work shop and feed shed. The paddocks are all complete with shelters including a double sized open stable and a huge dam with irrigation 3 phase pump system to irrigate the entire property.
• Automatic town water to all yards and enviro cycle
• Open wash bay divided in two with hot water facilities
• Plenty of space for a swimming pool, tennis court or arena
• Big shed with a lock up storage room
• Beautifully landscaped grounds with a lovely water feature.
• Free flood zone, only 15 mins to Windsor, close to the National Park, 5 mins to Arndell College, 20 mins to Castle Hill, 15 minutes to the Hospital, 20 mins to the Hawkesbury racetrack, 5 mins to Lynwood Golf Club, 10 mins to Rouse Hill and 5 mins to the Pony Club.
Call Elsy Sovinsky on 0403 112 830 for further details.
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.